Bluetooth Pop Phone
Going back to what’s the equivalent of the prehistoric era for modern technology isn’t always the best idea, but when you’re talking about looking to the 1950s Bakelite phone for inspiration it’s a whole different story. Why do you need an old-school style handset to connect to your phone with Bluetooth? Because it’s fun, funky and a lot more comfortable to use for long conference calls. It’s also equipped with volume controls, pick up/hangup buttons and eliminates up to 96% of absorbed radiation. But the best part is the ability to actually use your phone for other things while you still catch up with your mom.
- Retro handset compatible with all Bluetooth® enabled devices
- Eliminates up to 96% of absorbed radiation compared to using a mobile phone
- Noise reduction technology for improved audio clarity
- Allows you to navigate your device while talking
- Perfect for VoIP applications
- One button pick-up and hang-up functionality