Warning - Lighter Cufflinks
We care about your safety. You must read this document before purchasing and using the lighter cufflinks. Before you use the product, please re-read for your and others’ safety. If you do not understand any of the following instructions and warnings, please do not purchase or use the product and contact us directly for assistance. Thank you.
WARNING – MAY CAUSE PERMANENT SEVERE BODILY INJURY, DEATH AND HARM IF NOT FOLLOWED CORRECTLY
1. Because of the extremely small size, this lighter requires extra care to prevent injuries and damages
2. When filled with lighter fluid, lighter will contain EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE GAS
3. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AT ALL TIMES, as the lighter and lighter fluid can cause serious injuries
4. Do NOT use while under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.
When filling the lighter:
1. DO NOT OVERFILL. Overfilling can cause leaking. Lighter fluid may irritate skin. Spilled fluid on clothing will cause clothing to be flammable.
When using the lighter:
1. REMOVE LIGHTER CUFFLINK from any clothing such as sleeve or pocket BEFORE lighting or filling with fluid
2. Do not light continuously for more than 10 seconds. Prolonged exposure to fire or heat may cause overheating, making the lighter too hot to handle.
3. Allow to cool to room temperature before relighting. Do not puncture or incinerate container.
4. Lighter will get HOT! Extinguish flame after each use by closing the cover over the flame. Make sure the flame is out after each use. Allow lighter to cool to room temperature before placing or replacing on clothing such as on sleeve or in pocket.
5. Keep away from face, hair, body and clothing while lighting
6. Do not light near sparks, flames, jet fuel, gas tanks, propane tanks, gas stations or other ignition source or at temperatures higher than 120 degree F (49 degrees C).
7. Inspect lighter for damage and leaks before and after each use.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS MAY CAUSE SEVERE PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH TO YOU AND OTHERS. Due to the inherent danger of lighters and lighter fluid, by checking the box below, purchaser hereby knowingly releases and agrees to indemnify YOU gNeek, LLC, its owners, officers and agents, from any and all damages, liability and/or claims whatsoever, including, but not limited to any warranties, expressed or implied, unless otherwise stated herein, which may arise from purchasers possession, use and/or ownership of this item. We cannot be liable for actions caused by not following these instructions. If you have any questions about the proper use of your lighter cufflinks please immediately discontinue use of the product and email email@example.com. If you are unable to comply with any of these warnings, you may return this for a full refund.
Conforms to ASTM F400-10
YOU gNeek, LLC