The Carry on Cocktail Kit
If you want to kick back with a drink and watch the in-flight movie, you’re relegated to macro lagers and shots of alcohol. That is, of course, unless you bring your own mixologist aboard the aircraft. We’re not advocating booking an extra seat just so someone can make you a proper old fashioned; we’re advocating packing a Carry-On Cocktail Kit. These kits include all the things you need—minus the tiny bottle of booze you procure from the flight staff—to whip up a cocktail at 35,000 feet. Each kit contains enough ingredients to make two drinks. Choose from an Old Fashioned, Moscow Mule, Gin and Tonic, or Margarita—or have yourself a party and order all four, though we accept no responsibility for your actions should you do so.
- Each Kit Contains Enough Ingredients for Two Drinks
- Old Fashioned: Small-Batch Aromatic Bitters, Cane Sugar, Bar Spoon, Muddler, Recipe Card, Linen Coaster
- Moscow Mule: Small-Batch Ginger Syrup, ½ oz. Jigger, Bar Spoon, Recipe Card, Linen Coaster
- Gin and Tonic: Small-Batch Tonic Syrup, ½ oz. Jigger, Bar Spoon, Recipe Card, Linen Coaster
- Margarita: Small-Batch Margarita Syrup, Rimming Salt, ½ oz. Jigger, Recipe Card, Linen Coaster